Saturday, March 14, 2009

Whats wrong with me?

Almost every situation leads me to that question. Unfortunately i still dont know the answer. Theres got to be an answer,because i cant help but ask myself what the problem is..Been trying to figure it out for as long as i can remember. I hope that i find out the answer soon. Im tired of wrecking my brain. I feel like im being punished simply for my existence, even though clearly i never asked to be here, or be the way i am for that matter.I use to be able to escape mentally somehow, but now i just cant because that everlasting question of "whats wrong with me?" haunts my mind..Causing me to feel completely trapped. Hopefully i will find a way out of this emotional maze of doubt.

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote a post similar to this. Interesting.. I always tend to find a way out of the emotional maze. Thank God

    ReplyDelete