Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Don't be so Paranoid.."

yeah, i gotta stop that sooner or later..and has to be sooner. i cant shield myself from the world  emotionally anymore. Lately i've had this anxiety about being emotionally attached or even emotionally open with someone. it cant be that way forever. my guard has to be put down eventually. i cant remain ice cold without a trace of heat to melt my heart. i suppose that it is essential to keep others at a distance when you feel that you should be protected from any harm that could possibly head in your direction...but after a while, i had to realize that its not always the way to live, constantly worrying about this, that, and the other. worrying about things that haven't even taken place..except for in my mind, where possible situations take hold of my thoughts. its time to release the fear i have always held within myself, and its also time to make peace with it. 

so goodbye to the fear of my past, and hello to the fearless-ness of my future.

you will be with me through every situation i may encounter, and you will guide me  and bless me to  continue my journey of life.

2 comments:

  1. fuccin b e a u tiful ..surprised ..and at the same time. im at a lost for words.. this one by far us the est ive read from yu "so far" ..im itching to see how much i can grasp as i look into your older work

    ReplyDelete