Sunday, February 15, 2009

its true what they say about this....

 So, you may have heard someone say that even though you may think you feel a certain way about someone and it has to end, that someone else will come around and be better, blah, blah, blah. But this weekend made me realize that.  I already choose not get involved with anyone romantically, but it took me a while to notice that if you try to force a relationship of any kind, that it just wont work out. Yet, when a relationship is the last thing on your mind, you find yourself in the position of what could possibly turn out to be a potential one. Thats how I feel right now, but I wont get my hopes up. Just when you think that you've found whatever it is that you have always been looking for, life has a way of making what you think what you've finally found lost again. then the process repeats itself, until soon enough, you're no longer searching for that dream..you're now living it, simply because you didnt try to force it to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment